Graduate Development Programme
£25,000 plus pension, car, mobile & training
Our client is one of the most highly respected and established names in the electrical wholesale distribution industry. They specialise in providing innovative products and solutions to the facilities management, construction and electrical contracting and engineering sectors.
On joining the company you will embark on an intensive training programme to develop a thorough understanding of the company. For the first six months you will be covering the basic internal operations of the business. The next phase of the Programme sees the trainee moving to an external sales role. There is considerable scope for career progression including the opportunity to move into a managerial position within 3-4 years. At this stage you will have benefited from extensive training from the Graduate Development Programme and you will essentially be running your own business!
This position promises to give candidates a rewarding career with a market leading company. The aim is to increase your responsibility and involvement in day to day management of your own workload, therefore the ability to motivate yourself and others is essential to the role. Prospective candidates must be alert and adaptable to changes in the market and able to achieve results even in challenging circumstances. Along with these characteristics candidates must possess the following specific requirements to be considered for the Graduate Development Programme:
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Full UK driving license
• First rate presentation skills
• Passion for business
• Assertive but not aggressive - not afraid to stand your ground
• Ambition with plenty of drive and self-motivation
• Influential leadership style is important
• Naturally set goals and objectives for yourself to work towards
• A professional attitude with a dedicated work ethic
• Confidence is crucial with the ability to take responsibility and make decisions in a pressurised environment
• Team player who can also work well on own initiative
• A willingness, when necessary, to “roll up your sleeves” to do any job that need doing to provide customer service.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number GP152
We look forward to hearing from you.